MENU

Slide

Beauty: Lip care

Monday, July 11, 2011

I cannot tolerate dry, chapped lip.

In fact, to prevent that from ever happening I stash lip essence/balms everywhere.
In front of my desktop, at my office, on my dresser, in my purse.. Everywhere!

While doing my facial scrub twice a week,i scrub my lips gently with the scrub as well to remove the dead skin, and i apply lip balm constantly throughout the day.

These are some of the lip balms that i have tried, tested and now cannot live without! ♥

  1. Burt’s Beewax Lip Balm
  2. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry
  3. Shiseido Water-In-Lip
  4. Nivea Pinkish Boost
  5. Ettusais Lip Essence

Don’t forget to pack lip Balms with SPF for your beach holiday as well!
I totally forgot to pack lipbalms for my holiday in Phuket,
and i had burnt lips and they were peeling like crazy after being in the sun for the entire day without any UV protection.

Do you know that your lips dry out faster than any part of your face?
Licking your lips will only make it drying and does nothing to stop the chapping!

Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: